Product Description and Features
Regular: Fits tires up to 26″ x 4.5″
INCLUDES A PAIR OF PEDAL BOOTIES TO PREVENT WEAR WITH EVERY BIKE JACKET!
- Bike Jacket also fits mountain bikes, with a bit looser fit around the tires
- Built-in tire stud protector
- Handcrafted in the US
- Designed with quality and durability in mind
- For safety, there are windows for brake lights
- Easy zipper pulls for cold hands
- Cold weather fabric
- For bikes with front fork suspension, contact us for ordering info
We deliver to the continental United States and Canada. If you are from Canada, please contact us to order.
Care and Use Directions
Safety Tips: Because Bike Jackets will create wind resistance while traveling on your vehicle, some racks may need an extra security strap. Know your rack.
Always load bikes so brake lights and turn signals are visible through the “windows.”
- Jackets can be scrubbed with soap and hosed off. Please do not put them in a washing machine or dryer.
- Line dry.
- Never store your bike inside Bike Jacket if any moisture is present.
- Store Bike Jackets flat or rolled-never folded.
- Avoid transporting bikes too tightly as it may cause rub spots in the jacket.Use enclosed “peddle booties” over peddles if they have sharp edges.
If you have a bike rack that utilizes a rear tire strap, be sure to cut the openings on a cutting board so as to not damage other areas of the cover. The fabric is rip-stop. There are three options so you can decide what’s best for your rack.